Branding and identity
- A new repositioned and consistent brand identity
- Consistent and onbrand suite of marketing collateral
Lead generating website
- Website flexibility, focussing users and traffic to products
- Educational and knowledge based content to increase organic traffic
- 10% increase in organic traffic in first 2 weeks
- 1300% increase in pre qualified leads in first month
- Indirect value of the new website paid for itself within it’s first 2 months
- Full website performance, revenue and value tracking
- 51.6% increase of users, when comparing the new website vs old, in first quarterly review
- Domain Authority (DA) up to 26 vs last year (17) within 5 months
See Arnold & Baldwin's Website live
Google AdWord conversions
- 413.6% ROAS (Return on Advertising Spend) in one month PPC campaign
- 3.65% conversion rate - Increasing monthly as we optimise
Arnold & Baldwin have been a client of 5and3’s for nearly 10 years. Our Creative Director Chris first made contact
with them back in the Summer of 2008 (pre 5and3) when they were seeking a new logo and website for their evolving Chartered Surveying business.
Over a number of years that followed we have been involved with various marketing, advertising and online
projects for Arnold & Baldwin for both their award-winning residential services and commercial sides of the business. We’ve
designed and produced brochures, leaflets, promotional and career based advertising, as well as website design
and email marketing as well as exhibition displays and promotional merchandise.
Following company growth, new business vision & philosophy, not forgetting to mention an exciting office relocation, we suggested that a
company brand reposition should be considered to fit with the new vision for the business. The idea was well received by the Directors, with
plans and strategy put into place to reposition and focus the Arnold & Baldwin brand in a new direction; a new era for the business.
Prior to starting the branding project, we were in good company pitching and presenting creative and strategic ideas, competing against two other
creative agencies. The Arnold & Baldwin rebranding project was never a given for us, we had to work hard with our ideas to obtain the project.
Our team didn’t pitch or present any visually creative ideas, instead, we took the decision that it was far too early
in the process of working on design visuals. Instead, we analysed the existing brand, marketing collateral and importantly
the website and performance thereof. By understanding all of this, the new business vision, philosophy and A&B’s
position amongst competitors, we were able to present our ideas and strategic vision for the new Arnold & Baldwin identity and brand proposition.
Learn more about this project in the future when we share with you more of what we produced for Arnold & Baldwin’s initial
rebrand, launch and including continued and ongoing marketing support, Google Ads, Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Search Engine Optimisation and website maintenance.