- 497% increase in online sales within first three years
- Streamlined business processes and workflow allowing business scalability
- Manual order fulfilment down from 45mins per order to 5mins
- Online customer product builder and personalisation speeding up processes and driving sales
- Customer auto proofing and ordering mitigating Nessie’s responsibility for errors
- Rebuild of system that drives products and website growth
- New online web presence with tools to self manage Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
thisisnessie.comis a fabulous personalised product led eCommerce website selling a range of stationery, prints and illustrations and is home to the original welly print.
Established in the early 00s 5and3 took on the website project at a time when Nessie’s existing website was not achieving. Thisisnessie.com became a second generation website, fast forwarding the business into an automated and responsive eCommmerce world that delivered results in abundance and helped the company grow.
The website is a fully responsive design providing a great experience to users on any device and provides many unique features from instant previews, advanced colour selection and the ability to for customers to use any illustration; from their image library on any type of stationery, or product within their range.
This project and solution was a huge business investment and as such we will be adding to this case study as the months go by. We'll be sharing our bespoke development of the Nessie Production Engine (NPE), Seamless integration with SagePay, initial prototyping and web design concepts, Apple script export including our unique personalisation and product builder user experience design. See how we sped up production and fulfilment time from 45mins to 5mins by re-engineering Nessie's systems, process and delivery proceedures.
Watch this space! For now though, here are some images showing the cool features of thisisnessie.com website and ecommerce solution.
- Brand consultancy
- Responsive website design
- Website design
- Website development
- Content management system (CMS)
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Third party interfacing
- Systems & processes
- Data Re-engineering
- Stationery and Print